Phantom 2 ( non vision ) h3zenmuse fpv is perfect ...

Reaction score
I got My Phantom 2,zenmuse and installed a fat shark FPV .... ITS PERFECT ... i love it .. 12 flights in 2 days and i cant have enough of it .... so much more fun when u dont have to worry to much about flytime ..... i get 19 minutes which is alot ! .... installation of the gimbal was a piece of cake ..... i fly it in nAZA MODE NOT VISION2 ,,, Meaning that i have the same light indicators like my phantom 1 .... i feell so hooked to it ... this is a super steady super responsive super easy bird ...

So good to hear. I was pretty disappointed when the Vision came out and their turn away from GoPro and the gimbal. Looking forward to getting some Phantom 2s now.

Happy New Year!

blackoakcreative said:
So good to hear. I was pretty disappointed when the Vision came out and their turn away from GoPro and the gimbal. Looking forward to getting some Phantom 2s now.

Happy New Year!

You will love it ... the long fly time helps you to enjoy and concentrade to the flight rather than stress on when to land .. FPV makes more sence now before with P1 4 minutes go 4 minutes return was not much fun ..... i was flying in strong wind today gimble is super stable .... and being impressed after 300 flights with Phantom 1 means that P2 is nearly perfect .....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik