Phantom 2 Non vision Flips on Take off

Reaction score
I Have a new Phantom 2 that wants to flip on take off!I I did an install of data link,ISOD mini,and T8J RX.I did not move the controller inside the unit,the cover is on (strips line up correctly) and there is only one way to install the props.It flew fine before all the installs and everything else seems to be working.ANY SUGGESTIONS FROM ANY BODY :?:

Thanks
groundcontro5150

Make sure you have not accidentally switched the RC controller's stick mode out of Mode 2.

Connect your RC to your computer and run the RC assistant software. At the top of main screen will have a section for Stick mode containing radio buttons to switch the stick mode from Mode 1 to Mode 2. You should be in Mode.2

Hi Zinnware,
Thanks for the reply,The software version I have does not have Mode 1 and 2.I guess its an updated version,I can reverse my sticks but that did not help the problem.Any other things you can suggest would be appreciated?

Thanks
Groundcontrol5150

OK folks,
Here is an update,I removed everything and put it back to stock.It would not bind with the stock controller.I only put the RX from the T8J in still had the same problem.I turn the cover to see if that was the problem(I have been trying it with stripes lining up.
So I ask Amazon for a refund I guess bad unit.Installed all the accessories back to the P-1 and Order a new one I guess.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1