Phantom 2 leds

Wow... may be asking for more attention then you'd want though ha. Don't complain when you get UFO complaints.

Quadzilla can you tell me where you are taking the power for these lights. I have a red led lightstrip like this one but they "chase".

I bought my quad to replace my motorcycle as a hobby, but will occasionally use it with the fire department to image grass fires, the occasional lost hiker, etc. It would be nice to have these lights on during these operations. Kind of like a lightbar for my phantom.

Spiritskeeper said:
Quadzilla can you tell me where you are taking the power for these lights. I have a red led lightstrip like this one but they "chase".

I bought my quad to replace my motorcycle as a hobby, but will occasionally use it with the fire department to image grass fires, the occasional lost hiker, etc. It would be nice to have these lights on during these operations. Kind of like a lightbar for my phantom.
I used these: http://www.amazon.com/Makerfire%C2%AE-P ... tom+2+leds

They are plug and play.

I chose to install them on the inside, though: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34438

Switchable to what?

I have modded mine with a Feniex T6 light. This light was one of my grill lights for the fire service on my personal vehicle before I replaced with a red/white package. These lights pull almost no power and I havent seen a significant drop in battery or flight time using it. It is BRIGHT and has selectable flash patterns. The way I have it wired right now is straight to the battery so, battery on light is on. Video forthcoming.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl