Phantom 2 keeps Turning Round and Going in to self land

Reaction score
Hello, HELP

A quick one for anyone that can help ????

I am running the following

A phantom 2 (Check !)
A Dji gimbal 3D
A Gopro 4
a Mini OSD (1st edition) Mounted Inside the Phantom
A TS832 transmitter 5.8 (Set to 44) fixed on underside with Arial to RHS
Black Pearl Reviver

Now i take off head out and with the phantom still in site it just turns around and heads home and lands back in take off spot ? its done this twice now and I'm worried about flying again ?? what would cause this ?

Any help would be great

:ugeek:

I have the same kind of problems white my FC40, after I conecct gimbel, ILook camera white transmitter 5.8 Ghz to my FC40.
But no anser yet..........

NAZA mode and S1 switch down by any chance? Batteries low in remote controller?

Faulty S1 switch initiating a return to home command maybe?

Gerrit said:
I have the same kind of problems white my FC40, after I conecct gimbel, ILook camera white transmitter 5.8 Ghz to my FC40.
But no anser yet..........

If the camera is 5.8 that would explain it. That is the same frequency as your FC40's own transmitter (unless you converted it).

HI All,

i have never opened the controller but from what i have found out and so far seems to be working is that the Go-pro is on 2.4 Ghz and the Phantom 2 is also on the so you need to turn the Wifi off on the go-pro to stop the interference - There is a thread about this on the DJI site - i flew the P2 yesterday but only close and the problem appears to have stopped for the moment, this would explain why it was happening on random occasions but i will report back this weekend after my first long FPV flight.

If you are flying with GoPro wifi on then you should feel lucky that the Phantom returns to home

Wow i know now not to do so !! why don't they advertise this more !! feeling lucky :-0

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20