Phantom 2 hub and Immersion RC 600mw transmitter...

Reaction score
I like to try a different FPV transmitter than what I'm using now, more so for curiosity purposes. I currently have the following FPV components:

Phantom 2
AVL58 transmitter
GoPro 4 Silver
Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal
Black Pearl RC801 display/receiver (32 channel)
iOSD mini
FPVLR 5.8GHz bundle antenna set

Question:

If I purchase the Immersion RC FPV 5.8GHz 600mw transmitter what cable can I use to plug into my hub assembly? Ideally, I would remove the AVL58 transmitter and install the Immersion RC 600mw. I do not want to solder the cable in place, looking for a pre-made cable solution. I found this http://www.amazon.com/Plug-Play-Cable-ImmersionRC-Transmitter/dp/B00LDX65OS but it appears to bypass the hub all together.

So in a nutshell, is there a single cable I can use to connect my hub to the Immersion 600RC?
Thank you for any information you can provide!

AVL58_replacement.jpg

i've just bought a ImmersionRC Uno to use as a receiver, as the range using the Black Pearl 32ch was rubbish using the 600mw

Interesting, which ImmersionRC Uno are you using? V2 or V4? What sort of range were you getting with your previous setup? BP and 600mw?

Thank you for the feedback.

p fandango said:
i've just bought a ImmersionRC Uno to use as a receiver, as the range using the Black Pearl 32ch was rubbish using the 600mw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31