Phantom 2, H3-3D + GoPro 3 for sale, SOLD

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have for sale my Phantom 2 with H3-D3 gimbal & GoPro hero 3 Black. It is a replacement unit from DJI for one that turned itself off at 100ft and died.

While I was waiting for the replacement I had to buy another to be able to keep working so ended up with this spare when it arrived.

So the Phantom itself, controller, Gimbal and battery are brand new. (i flew it once to test it for about 2 minutes)

The GoPro Hero 3 black, is not new but is in pristine condition. The box is also the original so not new.

UK buyer only, Uk postage only. Obviously I would prefer pickup but otherwise P&P is included. I'm based in Hythe in the New Forest and work in Winchester.

£550 ono.

Memory card not included.

Thanks for looking, any questions at all please PM.

Cheers
Mark

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    754.2 KB · Views: 484
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 485
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    756.7 KB · Views: 472
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    597.2 KB · Views: 482
Re: Phantom 2, H3-3D + GoPro 3 for sale, UK only

Hi, a quick couple of questions about this.........

Why does the H33D gimbal look crooked where the white dampeners are seen in your first photo?

Secondly, how old is the Go Pro Hero 3 Black, and do you still retain all the receipts for everything included, i.e. the Phantom 2, gimbal, and Go Pro?

Hi

Yes, well spotted. As you can see from the other pic one of the dampeners has popped out, that's why it's at a funny angle.

I can probably dig out the receipts for the buyer if needs be. I can't remember exactly when I bought the GoPro 3 but it would've been when they first came out. Again I can probably find the receipt.

Oh and I forgot to mention that the unit has been pre-wired for FPV

Cheers
Mark

Mark,

Do you have receipts for the drone etc? Just in case it decided to die like your previous one and a replacement was needed?

Also what all is included with the GoPro? Just the camera or any mounts / accessories?

Thanks,

James

Also, as the unit is prewired for FPV, what else is needed?

HI there,

Yes I can give a copy of the original receipt. I bought it from a company called Buzzflyer and a guy called John dealt with all the problems. The GoPro would include everything that originally came in the box, waterproof case and mounts etc.

The FPV would require a transmitter and receiver. I haven't tested it though. I'm not sure what the sockets are called as they were different to the ones I had on the original. I can take a close up picture though if that would help?

Thanks
Mark

Yeah a picture would be good if you could.

Here you go.

Cheers
Mark

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 397
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 409

Thanks, is it buzzflyer that has prewired this unit?

I'm looking to get it setup for FPV so the only thing putting me off is the unknown connectors. If I sent buzzflyer the connection pictures they could identify them I guess?

The pictures of the three wires look to me one goes to the mini iosd the red and black one and yellow and black one to the video transmitter. There should be one more going up inside the shell has power!! Looks like the same wiring harness I run on my P2 Black mamba but I could be Wrong!! If your interested I have a practically new P2 vision plus I'd trade you straight out for this unit!! It's listed here in PP .

HI

Sorry, I've already got another P2 with a GoPro 4 and an S1000 so no need. Thanks anyway.

jrharte, I've Pm'd you but the message is just sitting in my outbox. Not sure what to do...

Mark

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik