PHANTOM 2 GROUNDED HELP!

Reaction score
HELP, I posted this yesterday but go no response. I have been successfully flying DJI P2 fro a couple of months no problems. Yesterday went out and after normal preflight GPS lock etc. I powered up and all looked good until acceleration, then it lifted of the ground 2 feet and flew sideways into the bushes. I tried to regain control but it's responses were exaggerated. Later that day I went to a different location basically had the same result. loss of control, sideways track, over correction and slow sped crash. I updated all firmware. recalibrated RC and P2. Today I did another test with string attached and exact same thing happened. Anyone know what might be going on? Basically I am grounded until I can get control back. All crashes were relatively soft, although today I list half a prop. HELP

normal preflight routine. Flashing red and free, then rapid green GPS lock, then flashing red and green followed by second rapid flashing free, then slow blink green. all seems normal

tvleaker said:
Green was auto corrected to free. I meant green rapid flossing

I think you need to ground your autocorrect for now too ;)

As for the Phantom, have you made any changes at all to it or anything attached to it recently? What gear do you have on it currently (camera, fpv, etc)?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj