Phantom 2 Gimbal issue

Reaction score
Looking for any assistance. Today my Phantom 2 vision + v3.0 fell roughly about 2 feet strinking the table top, tumbled off the table top and hit the floor. The bird was not powered on, and did not have props on at the time. Unfortunately for me the camera was attached to the drone and in the fall the gimbal lock fell off. When I powered the bird on now the gimbal has a slight buzzing. I have aligned the horizon motor by removing the cover from the back of the yall arm. Now I notice that when I move the bird the camera rotates with it. The up and down axis holds position perfectly the left to right axis seems to move with the bird. Any ideas or help?

#1md95tsi, Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Thanks every oh noone commented to help me this issue is fixed just in case someone has this problem there is a wire on the left side of gimbal facing front of drone very small plug the wires pulled out of connector housing I lost telemetry that's what caught this issue so now i just have to change roll arm one for it to be PERFECT I wanted to log everything in case anyone else needs this info

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4