Phantom 2 & Futaba 14SG - Please Help?

BrandonBallard said:
Just letting you guys know I haven't forgotten about the tutorial I've promised, the weather here this week has been terrible and I've been sick, will end up doing the tutorial this weekend at the latest.

Waiting patiently...!

I thought FASST compatible tx like the 14sg and 8FG can bind to the P2 without removing the rx? Or am I misinformed on this?

Your not misinformed, but a lot of people would rather have the additional functionality and range of an alternative receiver. Particularly if you just bought a 14SG set and have the R7008SB sitting there!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can expect it Saturday evening, should take me 1-2 hours to write it. Also have to teach myself how to export the profile out of the transmitter.

It's 4 in morning and I'm still working on computers at my work, lol.

i would love to know if your getting more range with changing the rx out. how far has someone gotten? this would be great

BrandonBallard said:
You can expect it Saturday evening, should take me 1-2 hours to write it. Also have to teach myself how to export the profile out of the transmitter.

It's 4 in morning and I'm still working on computers at my work, lol.
Thanks Brandron!

One quick question! I already programmed my tz succesfuly and tested the functions... It all check out...

What I still dont know what to do is if Should remove the stock RX and its antennas? And what happens with the second cable that goes to the stock tx?

I just need to know this to finish

Thanks!
JC

I removed the stock Rx, run your new antennas out the left front leg, put one next to the canbus the other 90 degree on the body, you'll see mine in my pics.

I just left the cable connected to the stock Rx when I pulled it out.

I'm using sbus2 port by the way, also do not let anything touch the Naza, secure the new Rx with two sided tape to make sure it wont bang into it while your flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20