Phantom 2 FPV/GoPro For Sale

vgt

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 2, V2.0
Less than one year old, professionally owned and maintained for my aerial photography business. I'm an FAA-Approved commercial operator, this rig was not abused in any way.

Included:
DJI Phantom 2, V2.0
Three DJI Batteries, all in excellent health
DJI Zenmuse 3-Axis Gimbal (Compatible with GoPro Hero 3 or 4)
HD Monitor
5.8 GHZ Video Transmission System, including on-screen telemetry of battery, satellite, distance, heading, etc)
FPVLR Antennas
Several other antennas for different use situations
Pelican Case with pre-plucked foam

All of this for $850 OBO. All of the FAA registration labels will be removed prior to sale.

For an additional $350, I will include the following:
GoPro Hero 4 Black Edition
PolarPro Filters (polarizing, neutral density x2)
64GB Ultra-High Speed MicroSD Card
Few other GoPro accessories (Frame Mount, Sticky Mount, Handheld Grip, so you can use it other places besides just the drone)

Total for everything: $1200 OBO.

Nametag Photo. Some items in this photo are NOT included (plastic box on right, hard drive on left)

A few sample photos that I've taken with this rig:

Sweet deal for someone in the market for a UAV. Best of luck with your sale.

Curious Canadian question - with regard to FAA registration.........do you contact the FAA when you sell a registered UAV so as to have your name removed as to the owner of same, in the event of any mishaps after selling? Seems logical you would, just wondering how that works in the US.

Very nice camera work/photos by the way - amazing shots.

Sweet deal for someone in the market for a UAV. Best of luck with your sale.

Curious Canadian question - with regard to FAA registration.........do you contact the FAA when you sell a registered UAV so as to have your name removed as to the owner of same, in the event of any mishaps after selling? Seems logical you would, just wondering how that works in the US.

Very nice camera work/photos by the way - amazing shots.

Two types of registration here. The FAA registration that everyone whined about is tied to the operator not the aircraft, so no action there. The N-Number (required for commercial operation with my 333 Exemption) can be transferred from aircraft to aircraft, just simple paperwork.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj