Phantom 2 Found

Reaction score
Hi. A phantom 2 (I think) landed in the yard in Rhode Island.

If you are missing one tell me where you lost it, I'd prefer a serial number as well, and I'll return it.

I would make them bring the Tx and make them start it .
Have you looked for a name and number on it ? If it has a cam pull the memory card they might have put a folder on it with contact info .

750r has the best way so far unless it has been customized in someway.

rswanson330 said:
Hi. A phantom 2 (I think) landed in the yard in Rhode Island.

If you are missing one tell me where you lost it, I'd prefer a serial number as well, and I'll return it.

Thank you for taking the time to find the owner, nice to see some honesty. Good karma to you!!!

There is also a Phantom 2 Vision at RC Hobbies in Covington, WA that was found by a forest service ranger. If you can identify the area and prove it is yours, give the shop a call.

750r said:
I would make them bring the Tx and make them start it .
Have you looked for a name and number on it ? If it has a cam pull the memory card they might have put a folder on it with contact info .

That's a great idea except you'd need to recreate it every time you formatted the card... I keep meaning to put my email and cell number on my Phantom... one of these days

Why are you reformatting your card? You shouldn't ever have to do that unless it gets corrupted.

planedr said:
Why are you reformatting your card? You shouldn't ever have to do that unless it gets corrupted.
Yea I'm little lost on that one I use a GP I pull my card most of the time when transferring to my Mac never had to reformat my card I have a folder on the card with my contact info .

Can you delete pictures from the card if you're syncing via wifi? Seems like maybe not.

So if you're doing it that way you might have to format the card to delete.

Much easier to connect via USB or pull the card IMHO..

Your pc has wifi right?
connect to the camera via wifi.
When asked for the password, it is goprohero.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20