Phantom 2 flyoff

Reaction score
Man I took my phantom 2 plus out for just a fun flight with out the camera. Dude it's like the throttle stuck and that thing took off like a banshee and i couldn't control it, i immediately turned off my controller for GPS to bring it back, seemed to kind of work, but it was flying like crazy full power. I put it back into atti mode, and got it back towards me, but took a dive, hardest I've seen right into the curb, like 35, 40 mph. Busted 3 propellers, F'd up the cover on one side, broke the ESC, it was unfortunately. Just calibrated it yesterday. I'm wondering what step I might have missed, anyone else experience this before?

Kevinhiggins79 said:
Man I took my phantom 2 plus out for just a fun flight with out the camera. Dude it's like the throttle stuck and that thing took off like a banshee and i couldn't control it, i immediately turned off my controller for GPS to bring it back, seemed to kind of work, but it was flying like crazy full power. I put it back into atti mode, and got it back towards me, but took a dive, hardest I've seen right into the curb, like 35, 40 mph. Busted 3 propellers, F'd up the cover on one side, broke the ESC, it was unfortunately. Just calibrated it yesterday. I'm wondering what step I might have missed, anyone else experience this before?
About 2 weeks ago mine flew off... crazy speed, 35mph. in opposite direction... maintained current altitude. Eventually it responded to my control signal but at no point did it say 'loss of control signal'... not sure what happened... it was like my right roll stick was stuck in one direction but it wasn't...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20