lol,
I'm thinking the exact same thing!
Now I'm double guessing myself!
**** IT! Hate the simple things!

J Dot
Look I added to my last post .

Reactions: J Dot
Got you,
Yeah I hear you on the more than once gimmick, as mine would slowly migrate up or down, I calibrate again and level? Sometimes first try other times a couple? Oh well? My batteries are charging as there is a sweet lightning shower going on and I want to go capture it, no rain only lightning!

J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
Just got my first Phantom. a Barily used Phantom 2 Vision. Currently running Firmware 3.08. I see that is a year old. Everything seems to be fine so far, but am wondering if there are any benefits to upgrading to 3.14. Thanks

Just got my first Phantom. a Barily used Phantom 2 Vision. Currently running Firmware 3.08. I see that is a year old. Everything seems to be fine so far, but am wondering if there are any benefits to upgrading to 3.14. Thanks

If it aint broke don't fix it..
I have a p2v1 running 3.08 and upgraded gps antenna
1 have a P2plus with 3.12 andupgraded antenna also.

If I could go back to 3.08 in the plus I would.
while many have no issues with 3.14 some seemed to see battery connection messages etc. So I never moved up to that version and Both My quads are fine and fly without issue. when I don't cause them, anyway!

Leaving 3.08 was the worst move I made with my Vision .
girl crying.jpg

Reactions: Mike Drone7
i'm on 3.08, with all the issues that 3.10 brought i think i'll stop at that

Also, about the updates, be aware that the battery firmware might try to update ... Keep your aftermarket ones as they are now and deny any update else it will render them unusable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers