Phantom 2 firmware update 3.14

I haven't upgraded my PV+ for months. The only reason I might consider is the compass calibration improvement on 3.12. My PV+ sometimes need to recalibrate. Can anyone tell me if this is worth it ?

* The compass calibration program has been optimized to improve reliability.

Anyone having a problem, getting dial wheel to work on vision with 3.14 firmware? Please let me know, Thanks!

J Dot

Anyone having a problem, getting dial wheel to work on vision with 3.14 firmware? Please let me know, Thanks!

J Dot
Does it only go all the way up & all the way down and at a high rate?

Reactions: dirkclod

J Dot
Mines working but not able to stop it dead on when I do .

It's not me,
A friend, it hooks up and works in PC assistant, but when he power cycles, I auto returns back to basic, and does not work on vision, tx works on flying it but not on camera? We swapped settings, ect. Only difference is I am 3.12 firmware, and he is 3.14. Everything else is the same, mine works, his does not? I told him to re install firmware? I'm out of ideas?

J Dot

It's not me,
A friend, it hooks up and works in PC assistant, but when he power cycles, I auto returns back to basic, and does not work on vision, tx works on flying it but not on camera? We swapped settings, ect. Only difference is I am 3.12 firmware, and he is 3.14. Everything else is the same, mine works, his does not? I told him to re install firmware? I'm out of ideas?

J Dot
Thought 3.12 was trashed ?

Yeah 3.10 was a disaster! I loved 3.08, upgraded like an idiot, then forced into 3.12 to fix 3.10.... I say screw 3.14! Lol

@Phantompaul is the one having the issues!

J Dot

Yeah 3.10 was a disaster! I loved 3.08, upgraded like an idiot, then forced into 3.12 to fix 3.10.... I say screw 3.14! Lol

@Phantompaul is the one having the issues!

J Dot
Not had any issue with 3.14 that I can tell but did like 3.08 better . Might just be me but seemed I went farther with it .

I told him step by step what to do, from RC ASSISTANT, calibrate sticks and X1, then PC ASSISTANT, calibrate again sticks X1, check upgrade controller, change gimbal switch to ON ( 200mhz ) frequency, all the normal stuff, but when he power cycles the remote, it just jumps back to basic tab? Like it won't stick, or it's not writing the changes to Tx? Either bad firmware install or faulty Tx? I'm out of ideas, but feel bad he can't use such a nice feature!
Sucks!

J Dot

I told him step by step what to do, from RC ASSISTANT, calibrate sticks and X1, then PC ASSISTANT, calibrate again sticks X1, check upgrade controller, change gimbal switch to ON ( 200mhz ) frequency, all the normal stuff, but when he power cycles the remote, it just jumps back to basic tab? Like it won't stick, or it's not writing the changes to Tx? Either bad firmware install or faulty Tx? I'm out of ideas, but feel bad he can't use such a nice feature!
Sucks!

J Dot
Am sure he is hitting enter before he leaves that page right ?

Reactions: J Dot
You know I'm not sure?

J Dot
I had that issue way back and finally figured outif I changed anything it didn't stick if I didn't .

Will reply that message to him! Lol
I never had to do that, it just takes!
Weird!

J Dot

Will reply that message to him! Lol
I never had to do that, it just takes!
Weird!

J Dot
When I change a # it turns red I believe and goes back black when I hit enter . Thought all had to .
Now I'm going to have to hook up and see o_O:)

Added / Yep.. turns red till I hit enter and if I don't it reverts back to what it was .
I have had to Calibrate mine more than once before it would fix an issue when I had one.
Like it just didn't take the first time then would after a few attempts .

Last edited:
lol,
I'm thinking the exact same thing!
Now I'm double guessing myself!
**** IT! Hate the simple things!

J Dot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads