phantom 2 esc problem

Reaction score
hello,

im am a newbie and i have a limited idea in phantom 2. i have a damaged phantom 2 latest version and i want to repair it, 1 of the esc (attached photo) got bent and i want to replace it. i dont have any idea what specific esc i will buy. can anyone help me what kind of esc i will buy and is it all 4 esc in the drone are the same even if the motors that are connected are ccw or cw? sorry for my bad english. thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20170104_182929.jpg
    20170104_182929.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 328
  • 20170104_181858.jpg
    20170104_181858.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 402
Hello,
All 4 ESCs are identical.

The motors differ in the thread direction of the shaft for propellor attachment.

Motor rotation however is a function of the order of the connection to the ESC. You can reverse the direction by simply swapping any two of the three motor wires.

You need the Version 2.1 ESCs as noted on the label.

thanks for the info. btw, when i turn on the drone, it gives 1 beep then turn off immediately. is it the cause of damage esc?

Sorry I can't say with certainty what the cause is.

If you know an ESC is damaged it's a good place to start and it's not too expensive for an ESC.

actually at first it was turned on and 1 motor acting out(intermittent spinning) then i decided to open the drone to check and found out that the esc bent. i remove the bent esc and try to fix it, return it back and try to on again but after turning on, i got 1 beep, suddenly turned off and will not on again.

actually at first it was turned on and 1 motor acting out(intermittent spinning) then i decided to open the drone to check and found out that the esc bent. i remove the bent esc and try to fix it, return it back and try to on again but after turning on, i got 1 beep, suddenly turned off and will not on again.

I took a look at you bent ESC module well it's not only bent but it's broken. There is no way you are going to repair beside that module has trace on both side so just order a replacement v2.1 board they cost $19.00 USD.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik