Phantom 2 Crash

jtheogr said:
I stumbled on a step and lost control of phantom 2.
Fortunately after the fall tested and works normally, get away with only a few scratches to propellers.

http://youtu.be/qoM1om1204g

OMG!! How many other pilots are having this issue with steps?? Did you see the step before you tripped? Did you notify the manufacturer that his step may caused this crash? I tell you, I've checked around on the internet, and I've seen lots of reports of people stumbling on these step things, and I think it's a real issue. I can't get anyone from the stair manufacturer to answer my emails, but I suspect they are dodging the issue. Why doesn't DJI address this in their user manual?

I've seen stairs in other parts of the country cause these kinds of crashes, innocent people falling or tripping. It looks to me that these steps are dangerous for just anyone to use. Maybe we should have a license to use stairs? I"m for that. I really don't want them to ban stairs altogether, but I'm afraid people who don't know how to use stairs properly are going to end stair use for all of us.

The worst are those unmanned moving stairs, where no one is in control of them!! They go up or down without any human input. You can't even stop them!! Just a recipe for disaster if you ask me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.