Phantom 2 control board?

Yep, it will work, depending on how much you want to do with it. You'll need to keep your LED and ESC connections direct, but the canBus and gimbal control should work fine. Check with user emcsquar here, he's done it.

I would like to know about this also. I have a Phantom 1.1.1 and did the d3wey 1.5 conversion. I started doing the sarawuth can bus mod and was able to connect the wires to the board. I didn't feel like I did a good job and the more I resoldered the more I wasn't able to make it stick. I'm sure i messed the board up so that I don't trust it anymore. I have the T-Motors installed and wondered why not just use a Phantom 2 board instead of trying the sarawuth mod again? Any suggestions or how to's would be greatly appreciated. TIA

I'd like to know as well. I'd like to replace my phantom 1 board with the phantom 2 board and add the H3-3D gimbal. I also want to move to the Phantom 2 shell and use a larger battery. I was looking to see if it could be modded to support the phantom 2 battery, but I haven't been able to find any info yet on how that phantom 2 battery connects. It looks like its plug and play, but that would require something on the inside and I haven't seen parts for that.

maytrix said:
I was looking to see if it could be modded to support the phantom 2 battery, but I haven't been able to find any info yet on how that phantom 2 battery connects. It looks like its plug and play, but that would require something on the inside and I haven't seen parts for that.

http://1uas.com/Phantom-2-Part-6-Phanto ... -For-P2P2V

You would just discard the little data cable coming from the port, it's not needed if you don't have a P2 NAZA.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj