Phantom 2 Case (supporting prop guards and monitor)

It depends how mobile you still want it to be, a Pelican 1650 will do it but that's a big case and expensive. You may want to try and see if the 3M Dual-lock Velcro would work for you as a way to put on and take off your prop guards quickly. Other members are doing this...

I just gave up trying to find a case that would allow me to keep the prop guards on. Seems they are all significantly larger and heavier. I've resigned myself to having to taking the prop guards on and off and ordered the tradecraft model.

mcmax20 said:
You may want to try and see if the 3M Dual-lock Velcro would work for you as a way to put on and take off your prop guards quickly. Other members are doing this...

Interesting idea. I have not thought of this. It sounds like a good idea, but won't it decrease the utility of the guards in the event of a crash (more flimsy connection)?

Dont get that case, I got one just like it and it was trash. The one I got was exactly like this without the ridges on the sides.

The sides were thin plastic that they say was aluminum "Coated".
The handle was made of plastic and not able to handle the weight of the case + phantom after one week of use. Probably only 10 minutes total of carrying by handle.
Also you can see that the controller goes directly under the props, this means if turned upside down, the controller could possibly fall onto the prop.

Here is a link to the one I got if you want to compare them. I think they are made by the same people but have different sellers.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JSZ ... UTF8&psc=1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20