Phantom 2 battery fits very tight!

Reaction score
Does anyone else have trouble getting their battery in and out? My 2 are so tight I am afraid of hurting the Phantom when I switch them out. Not sure if this is the batteries, the quad or both?

Mark

I have three batteries and its a tight fit with all of them. I've looked at it closely and its nothing to do with the casing its when the main contacts start to engage that it gets tight so at least I know there is a secure connection between the battery contacts and the phantom. This is a relief because I have had trouble with 2 batteries giving low voltage alarms and trying to auto land, even with the display showing 78% :shock: there are other cases on the forum about sudden power loss and maybe these people have slack battery connection who knows?

I think tight is a good thing…no one likes it too loose :lol: seriously though, anything loose will cause more vibration in flight in my opinion…I would think the more vibration in flight the worse off you are, causes stuff to loosen up…remember--tighter is better than looser LOL

NYRangers99 said:
I think tight is a good thing…no one likes it too loose :lol: seriously though, anything loose will cause more vibration in flight in my opinion…I would think the more vibration in flight the worse off you are, causes stuff to loosen up…remember--tighter is better than looser LOL

Unless its a noose :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost