Phantom 2 Battery Deal at B&H

Thats a cracking deal wish the uk dealers would do the same but most are greedy :evil: and dont know what discount means .

I bought my P-2 from B&H a couple of months ago. In the past, I've bought my go pro cameras and digital cameras as well as accessories. B&H Photo is a great company to buy from and they always have deals like these. This sale has been running for a while or they turn it on an off to keep me visiting. I also bought a clear acrylic lens cover for my go pro from them and it's the bomb. If you don't have some type of lens protection, you could easily scratch your lens. I fly with this on all the time as a matter of fact, unless the lens cover is off for video with the best view possible, its always on and protecting.

Looks like it only saves you about $20 bucks... Batteries themselves are $160 a piece, and the charger is $40.... Not the greatest deal in the world. I'm wanting to see the batteries at $100 a pop or so before I go out buying large quantities of them

Skimmer said:
I bought my P-2 from B&H a couple of months ago. In the past, I've bought my go pro cameras and digital cameras as well as accessories. B&H Photo is a great company to buy from and they always have deals like these. This sale has been running for a while or they turn it on an off to keep me visiting. I also bought a clear acrylic lens cover for my go pro from them and it's the bomb. If you don't have some type of lens protection, you could easily scratch your lens. I fly with this on all the time as a matter of fact, unless the lens cover is off for video with the best view possible, its always on and protecting.

Could you please provide a link to that GoPro lens cover? I've been looking for one of those but am not that good navigating B&H's web site.

BadassBlaze said:
Looks like it only saves you about $20 bucks... Batteries themselves are $160 a piece, and the charger is $40.... Not the greatest deal in the world. I'm wanting to see the batteries at $100 a pop or so before I go out buying large quantities of them

True, but... it's convent to purchase two batteries AND a charger all at one time.

Looks like a decent deal. Thanks for sharing. But I just had a not so good experience with BH so I'm done with them.

CJ31 said:
Could you please provide a link to that GoPro lens cover? I've been looking for one of those but am not that good navigating B&H's web site.

I just ordered this bundle from Amazon. Includes lens cover, caps for lens and housing, and replacement battery/sd card doors. For 3+
http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-Protect...TF8&qid=1394145936&sr=8-3&keywords=gopro+lens

I use that same bundle and lens cover, works great for when I don't have any filters on.

You can get a pair of just the lens covers for a few dollars more than then acrylic one posted above: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/9 ... _lens.html

I've been buying batteries through Amazon, eBay and other Chinese companies that advertise on the 'Net independently. The lowest price I've paid is GBP 39 (USD60) for a 5400mAh battery. I bought two '6000' mAh from different Chinese companies through eBay and when I checked all my batteries using the DJI software we all have it showed that the design 'rating' was for 5200mAh, not 6000.
I contacted both companies, one played ball to a certain extent and I got a partial refund (50%), the other said it was sticking to its guns and virtually called me a con man. BIG mistake on their part; I do not like having my integrity questioned.
All the 5400mAh batteries were fine and one was actually rated for 5650mAh. Needless to say, that's the battery that lasts the longest.
I keep a strict log on all my batteries so will know in about a year which ones were the best in terms of the number of times it 'recycles' or is charged.
For quick delivery and reasonable price, Amazon here in the UK have struck up a deal with 'BTG' in China. They are offering a 5400mAh battery for GBP 63 (USD94.50). The DJI originals are GBP90.50 (USD135.76).
People will pay handsomely over here for quick delivery because they (we!) are so generally impatient and 'want it - tomorrow!'
I'm seriously considering buying 200 for around GBP36 (USD54) and selling them for GBP62 (USD93). You do the maths.....;)

USD 7,801.86 for those without a calculator or good enough brain. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic