Phantom 2 battery charger

Reaction score
Our office has an old/almost dead phantom 2, but the only thing missing right now is the battery charger (can't find it anywhere). I was looking to hopefully pick one up for cheap, but on ebay all I can find are multiple battery boards, that still require the actual charger.

Is the phantom 2 battery same as 3? Can anyone point me in the direction of a charger for these batteries?

Thank you!

No. the P2 charger is lower voltage than the P3... the p3 is 17 volts.
Actually, you can supply 14 volts current limited to about 3 amps to the battery and the internal "smart" controller will shut off the charge current when it is fully charged.
I do it all the time with my p2 an p3.

Our office has an old/almost dead phantom 2, but the only thing missing right now is the battery charger (can't find it anywhere). I was looking to hopefully pick one up for cheap, but on ebay all I can find are multiple battery boards, that still require the actual charger.

Is the phantom 2 battery same as 3? Can anyone point me in the direction of a charger for these batteries?

Thank you!

The P2 and P2 vision use the same charger and batteries. Not likely to find one for less on either amazon or ebay.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision Battery Charger CP.PT.000049 B&H Photo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers