Phantom 2 Battery Charger Not Working??

Reaction score
Ok, so last night I charged my battery up from around 20%. The green leds on the battery were acting as they should. I unplugged the battery at around 95% (the leds were still flashing, so it wasn't a 100% charge) and put it back in phantom 2, flew it a little more, maybe 2 minutes. I plugged the battery back into the charger, the battery is no longer flashing green leds like it is supposed to on charge. I connected to my PC and am able to see the battery has 85% charge. So what you are seeing in the picture is a battery at 85% charge with no green lights, brand new charger. I have attached a picture to show you. Shouldn't I be seeing green charge leds?.....the battery is only at 85%?????? I haven't been able to find anyone online with this problem.

Please don't tell me something has already gone wrong....I've only flown it around the back yard for like 10 minutes. Was really looking forward to the weekend to fly.

Attachments

• battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 459
When battery is close to full charge you have to turn battery on to charge.(it's in the manual)

EMCSQUAR said:
When battery is close to full charge you have to turn battery on to charge.(it's in the manual)

My bad......thanks. I suppose it would help to fully read instructions...duh!

stewdaddy said:
EMCSQUAR said:

My bad......thanks. I suppose it would help to fully read instructions...duh!

No problem - We're kind of like the Wright Brothers but in spades...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers