Phantom 2 Batteries problem

Reaction score
Hello guys.
Im new here but not new to the Phantom.
My batteries have problem with charging and using them. They charge from 20% to full in 20 minutes and my fly time is when i take off under 10 seconds and drone just crash down and batteries are totally empty.
Battery 3 have 9 charges Screenshot
Battery 2 have 3 charges Screenshot
Battery 1 have 7 charges Screenshot
When i test batteries for cells it show that all are in good condition solid light nothing blinks on them even drone is working correctly.
I have Battery 4 which is brand new and it is working correctly.
i just order discharge adapter so ill try to discharge it to 8% and recharge to see if it helps.
any suggestion what else i can do to try to fix them ?

Hello guys.
Im new here but not new to the Phantom.
My batteries have problem with charging and using them. They charge from 20% to full in 20 minutes and my fly time is when i take off under 10 seconds and drone just crash down and batteries are totally empty.
Battery 3 have 9 charges Screenshot
Battery 2 have 3 charges Screenshot
Battery 1 have 7 charges Screenshot
When i test batteries for cells it show that all are in good condition solid light nothing blinks on them even drone is working correctly.
I have Battery 4 which is brand new and it is working correctly.
i just order discharge adapter so ill try to discharge it to 8% and recharge to see if it helps.
any suggestion what else i can do to try to fix them ?

After looking at your screenshots you haven't been storing your batteries properly at 50% when you do not intend to use them for several days or longer.

The voltage per cell isn't as important as the current readings of each battery and for those three fairly new batteries they are not good.

Are you using FPV with telemetry?

im not using FPV at all.
so there is no help to my batteries ?

Well I hope you under stand what I meant about the storage of your batteries and the importance of the current over voltage readings in your screenshots. Here are four screenshots of mine look at the current capacity and discharge times of each. Voltage means little if you haven't the current to sustain flight.
Battery 4.png
Battery 5.png
Battery 6.png
Battery 7.png

Reactions: jasonjea
I do understand now but i was thinking that can be maybe fixable.
anyway have one new one and will sell drone for upgrade to P4 so i dont wanna sell these 3 batteries as working if there are not.
Thank you for your help !

one of batteries i discharge untill i cant start phantom and charged for 2 hours and more and this is result Screenshot

Last edited:
I do understand now but i was thinking that can be maybe fixable.
anyway have one new one and will sell drone for upgrade to P4 so i dont wanna sell these 3 batteries as working if there are not.
Thank you for your help !

one of batteries i discharge untill i cant start phantom and charged for 2 hours and more and this is result Screenshot

I would advise against selling those three batteries. Remember the same thing can happen with P4 batteries if are they are not maintenant properly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4