Phantom 2 Assistant Software

Reaction score
Here is the response I received from DJI when I asked about the availability of the Phantom 2 Assistant Software.

We'll be releasing a combined Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 Assistant
software by the beginning of next week. It'll be available from our website
when its ready so stay tuned!

DJI Social

I don't think we will ever see a Mac version. It's my understanding that making programs for a PC is easier than a Mac and making apps for the iPhone is easier than for the android. They've chosen the path of least resistance.

FASTFJR said:
And how about a free battery offer? :cool:

I ordered my P2V in late November before the free battery offer. I contacted B&H to see if I qualified for the free battery -- They shipped it to me.

Not sure if there is a secret, but I'm a bit confused about Phantom 2 software.

Can anyone clarify for me..

I am using NAZA Assistant 2.20 software with my Phantom 2 (with Zenmuse gimbal). All working fine.

Now I have downloaded DJI Phantom 2 Assistant 1.08.

Which should I use? Do I need both?

Ksc said:
I don't think we will ever see a Mac version. It's my understanding that making programs for a PC is easier than a Mac and making apps for the iPhone is easier than for the android. They've chosen the path of least resistance.

For Windows vs Mac, it isn't that it is technically easier, it is that there tend to be more Windows programmers than Mac programmers because there have been more Windows PCs and therefore more of a market for those skills.

With iOS vs Android it's can be a bit more challenging on Android because there isn't a single Android device and Android software often has to account for more variety than iOS software does

So I was able to turn on the IOC when clicking on the phantom button in the upper right hand corner but once I did this the phantom was blinking green, red, red, red. I turned off the IOC and clicked back on phantom and this blinking went away. Any ideas?

drunner225 said:
So I was able to turn on the IOC when clicking on the phantom button in the upper right hand corner but once I did this the phantom was blinking green, red, red, red. I turned off the IOC and clicked back on phantom and this blinking went away. Any ideas?
The light sequence and patterns are different when Nazam is enabled, Green with red, green with red red, and green with red red red are all indicating satellite acquisition.

There are several threads that have IOC LED glossary, so do a search, I would try and find it for you, but running out the door. Sorry!

Do I have to download and plug in my phantom 2 wot is the difference? If I do can you please explain in dummy form for me? I have no idear what I am doing. please

I'll try to help but I'm a newbie here and may not be able to explain it as well as some of the pros. First make sure you download both the 1.08 assistant software AND the driver. They are two separate downloads both found on DJI's website. Once done, turn on your remote and then turn on the phantom. Connect a micro usb cable between the phantom and your pc. If your software is running click on "Upgrade". You'll find 1.08 there and you run the update at that point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.