Phantom 2 Assistant Software v3.8 screen size on windows 10

Reaction score
45.141598 -92.631683 Somewhere on the Apple River
I have a laptop with Windows 10 when I run the Assistant Software, the window is so small that it is unreadable. It can't be expanded. The font in the window is jammed up because the window is so small. I was getting this on Windows 8.1 too. DJI has not provided an answer. Anybody else have this problem and/or have a fix? Thanks in advance.

p8OHvGTtWpv0jfrvzOO2PMKFs

Mine takes up a third of the screen on windows 7 and 8.1.

I have heard two different things about this... one is that it is the program itself need to be updated. Fat chance that will ever happen.
The second is some people have said that the default font is too big for the window and that by changing your default font in the settings corrects it. Worth a try.

I have heard two different things about this... one is that it is the program itself need to be updated. Fat chance that will ever happen.
The second is some people have said that the default font is too big for the window and that by changing your default font in the settings corrects it. Worth a try.
Definitely the program needs to be fixed. I think I tried changing the fonts, but the small screen size makes it impossible to read. I'll try it again or find a computer with W7

Nope, I've got a W7 laptop I can do it on... Not THAT desperate!!! :eek::D
I understand, desperate times call for desperate measures... even if it means subjecting yourself to Windows. :D:D

Loaded the latest software (from the sticky above) on my W7 laptop - works perfectly. Went back to the W10 laptop, uninstalled everything and reinstalled as above. Still tiny window. Definitely not compatible with W10. I haven't tried the compatibility mode setting yet. That might make it work, but now I really don't need it on that laptop.
Thanks everybody

Loaded the latest software (from the sticky above) on my W7 laptop - works perfectly. Went back to the W10 laptop, uninstalled everything and reinstalled as above. Still tiny window. Definitely not compatible with W10. I haven't tried the compatibility mode setting yet. That might make it work, but now I really don't need it on that laptop.
Thanks everybody

Have you tried to resize the window in the Appearance and Personalization in the control panel?

Yes, no joy

For a laptop that screen is far to large even the text is to small. One other thing why does it desktop next to the search box?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub