Phantom 2 Assistant Problem

Reaction score
I just got a Phantom 2 with H3-2D Gimbal 2 days ago and I am unable to login to the Assistant Software Program to perform the necessary firmware updates. When I enter my email and password the program tells me, “Error:User name or password does not match!”. However, I can use the same email and password to successfully login to the DJI.com website. So, I know that my email and password are correct. I cannot do anything within the Assistant Program without it asking me to log in first. The program seems to be communicating with the Phantom because behind the login screen shows the current versions of the components in the quad, and I am getting the solid green light along with the blinking light in the lower left corner of the screen. I would appreciate any assistance to solve this problem, as I do not feel comfortable flying this quad without updating firmware and also turning on some of the safety features such as return home and failsafe.

Ran into this as well. Someone else in the forum discovered that it all works if you use a different email address and register it through the assistant, and I succeeded here as well. Get a burner gmail account or something if you don't have another laying around...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues