Phantom 2 Assistant 3.0

Reaction score
I think I'm in the right place... My friend had an uncontrollable fly-away last night -- needless to say, he didn't have the most current firmware (he has a Phantom 2). So I wanted to familiarize myself with the firmware and Phantom Assistant for the PC.

I installed the Phantom Vision 2+ -- but when I try to connect, it tells me to connect the controller, which is connected via the USB. I've also tried to connect to the phantom, but it keeps telling me to connect the controller.

I also downloaded, installed and calibrated the controller using the RC Assistant -- that seemed to work fine.

Am I doing something wrong with the PV2+ assistant? Shouldn't it recognize when I have the controller, or Phantom plugged into the USB? If I try to adjust the distance limits (as suggested by another user), it give me a message "press enter to write" in red at the bottom.

What am I doing wrong?

First download the Driver Installer, there will be a point in the prompts that you power the Phantom on and then connect via USB, then continue with the prompts. You will then open the Assistant 3.0 and the status icons in the bottom left will indicate that the Phantom is connected to the computer.

That did it! I installed the driver software, but I must not have had the cord in the phantom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31