Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 2 and Zenmuse H3-3D Footage

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by laselvasurf, Apr 30, 2014.

1. laselvasurf

Here is a video I shot with my P2 and Zenmuse H3-3D. I am still experiencing some minor jello, but it really isn't all that bad and usually corresponds with flying against heavier winds. You can definitely see it in a couple shots though. Overall, I'm quite happy with the performance of the setup though, for something so small and portable it really is quite amazing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N6rTW3StKY[/youtube]

Thanks for watching :)

2. sergekouper

Superb pictures! This reversing in straight line at the beginning is really impressing, Great mastering of the height as well! are you using the original RC?
    Thanks

3. laselvasurf

Thanks! I'm using a Futaba T8FG Super. I just like the feeling of the Futaba TXs compared to the stock phantom ones.

4. sergekouper

Thanks! I'm still learning to fly in straight line or circling / panning around a point and it's not easy with the orignal RC. I wonder if there is a better control of the sticks with the Futaba.

5. laselvasurf

There is a lot better control with the Futaba, especially if you set up dual rate to ease the yaw controls. I was able to get smooth pans the circling with the original phantom controller though, it just takes a lot of practice and patients!