Phantom 2 7th channel not working

Reaction score
I have enabled the h3-3d setting in software but the tilt switch doesn't do anything.I am running the latest firmwares on all bits.Any ideas anybody.

I believe they changed the firmware on us, disabling 7th channel?
Mine used to work but when I upgraded, no longer works?

Sucks!

J Dot
Take care, Fly responsibly!

I do not believe so, but maybe someone has figured it out?
If so PLEASE let us know!

J Dot
Take care, Fly safe!

OW that that sounds like a bunch of bull crap if they disabled it in the new firmware update and no work around..

I've got the Phantom 2 Vision, I just updated my revision to current on the craft. I recently purchased the Vision + transmitter, and RE700 Range Extender, updated the transmitter, and everything is working fine.

apk 1.0.38
Vision Assistant 3.6

So for the older Vision transmitters, might not want to update if your 7th channel lever is currently working.

mrorange26 I dont know if this is the issue or not with yours but on my phantom vision after the Vision Assistant 3.6 came out to get the 7th channel working for my gimbal I had to go in to the rc tab in the naza assistant and I had to select "upgraded version" under the new setting for "transmitter version" and change it from the default setting of "basic transmitter" to get the 7th channel to work my pitch control. So they must think only people with the new controllers with the built in pitch wheel use there 7th channel. and before they never had any setting for that. BUT the upgraded tx setting works even with one of the old controllers to turn on the 7th channel

Ok will have a play later see if I can get it to work.I have built a 3d printed motor pixie gimbal and it works well and tilts on the vision app but not on the lever that I added.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen