Phantom 2 4 Red blinks and beeps, gimbal unresponsive too (HELP)

Reaction score
Recently ive been running into an issue ive tried to solve, upon start my Phantom gives 4 Red blinks paired with beeps and then starts the light calibration normaly. I run a Phantom 2, H3-3D Gimbal and a GoPro Hero 3 silver. MY gimbal is also limp and bricked, it dosent power it has no light ob it and ive tried to reset it but i cant update it. Another issue is ive tried hard resetting it and it does this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Help is appreciated guys thank you if you can Im really stressed because i think i broke my Phantom...

UPDATE: Fixed the Gimbal Issue but im still unsure about the 4 red blinks and beeps at the start of each boot

Have you used a different battery? I had a similar issue and changed batteries and had no problem. I then "drained" the battery down and re-charged it and have not noticed the 4 red lights again.

Have you used a different battery? I had a similar issue and changed batteries and had no problem. I then "drained" the battery down and re-charged it and have not noticed the 4 red lights again.

This is a normal startup for a P2's

Recently ive been running into an issue ive tried to solve, upon start my Phantom gives 4 Red blinks paired with beeps and then starts the light calibration normaly. I run a Phantom 2, H3-3D Gimbal and a GoPro Hero 3 silver. MY gimbal is also limp and bricked, it dosent power it has no light ob it and ive tried to reset it but i cant update it. Another issue is ive tried hard resetting it and it does this:
Help is appreciated guys thank you if you can Im really stressed because i think i broke my Phantom...

I noticed several things you've done in this video.

1) You did a hard reset of the Naza module which wasn't the issue.

2) There wasn't any power to the gimbal or camera either because:
A) The ribbon cable connecting all three gimbal motors is damaged.
B) The 8 pin gray cable is damaged.
C) Or the battery-SW supply to the gimbal is either damaged or shorted to the zenmuse connector inside the shell.
D) The gimbal is not recognized at all in the upgrades page.

It would also help when taking videos with a smart phone if you held it horizontally instead of vertically. Here are videos on how to do a Naza reset and a hard factory reset of the H3-3D/H4-3D gimbals.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen