Phantom 1 won't start

Reaction score
Greetings everyone, my brand new Phantom won't start.
I go through start up procedures, calibrate compass, all seems good. Then
I get slow steady 2 green flashes.... I tried IMU calibration.... I have it all connected
to a PC and transmitter on, Phantom on, then it says connect controller....
Transmitter has on ports showing, the one onboard is connected.
I must be missing something simple...
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance, after 3 days of messing with this...
I'm going a little crazy,....

DJI doesnt respond to emails or calls, so far.

Do you have the tx with the centered throttle? Two green flashes means uncentered sticks, if it won't start it is most likely that your tx is not reaching the endpoints necessary to trigger CSC. I would start by calibrating the tx (both in rc Assistant and in Naza Assistant)

thank you
as I look closely at the sticks , they are not centered.
I'll give it a go.

This is a new Phantom that has never started up?
Have you read the manual and understand CSC to start motors? Many new users ask this same question and often the answer is that they are not doing CSC.

ok great that worked :) seems to have been the imu calibration, but there is a stick question too.
I did and have read the manual but ,understanding what it all means... I'll keep reading.
Thanks, now learning to fly
Harder than it looks but here goes.

Thanks for the tip.

Flyski said:
ok great that worked :) seems to have been the imu calibration, but there is a stick question too.
I did and have read the manual but ,understanding what it all means... I'll keep reading.
Thanks, now learning to fly
Harder than it looks but here goes.

Thanks for the tip.

Glad it worked. Get some non-aggressive test flights in to get your wings, and try to eventually make your way through the manual - it's packed with esoteric information that will come in handy sooner than later!

Thats the plan, tomorrow I try to stay on half a soccer field. I really just want to go up, take a picture and come back down.
nice and simple(famous last words right?)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj