Phantom 1 Hard Case

Reaction score
Why cant you find any Phantom 1 & 2 carrying cases? Will the 3 & 4 cases work?

Yes when you click on them they only have Phantom 3/4 left some where from China & I did not want to wait that long

This works with all Phantoms from FC40 to P4, because the internal is movable and can be adapted to the drone.

Borsa Pacchetto Spalla Portare Zaino Impermeabile Per DJI Phantom 4 3 2 Visione

and is located in UK, but I am not sure they ship to USA.
A similar object is available on Aliexpress, that for sure ships to USA.

Also on Banggood there is a REALACC Backpack for Phantom/CX20 (I have 1 of those and is nice), but in this moment is out of stock

Last edited:
Why cant you find any Phantom 1 & 2 carrying cases? Will the 3 & 4 cases work?

Generally speaking, if the internal of the case is printed foam, cases for Phantom 3 & 4 do not work.
In this case you have to look for Phantom 1/ Phantom 2/Phantom FC40 or CX20 cases.
If the internal is made by movable soft compartments even cases/backpacks for P3 and P4 can accomodate P1.

Generally speaking, if the internal of the case is printed foam, cases for Phantom 3 & 4 do not work.
In this case you have to look for Phantom 1/ Phantom 2/Phantom FC40 or CX20 cases.
If the internal is made by movable soft compartments even cases/backpacks for P3 and P4 can accomodate P1.
Okay stay away from the printed foam will look for the other if Phantom 3/4 will work I will get one of those

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20