phantom 1 H3 #d gimbal FPV install help! ( I searched)

Reaction score
Hello,

This may be my first post but I have been lurking for sometime now reading up on various topics. I recently purchased a 7 inch Black pearl monitor, Flysight Tx 5804 transmitter, and IOSD mini. I'm attempting to add it to this set up:

Phantom 1.5 (original board, not upgraded)
Zenmuse H3 3D gimbal
PMU V2
GCU for H3 3d with av plug output.

I can get the transmitter to power up using the two loose power wires soldered to the board and even got the iosd to show up on the monitor. My problem lies in getting the video from the Gopro Hero 3 to show up on the monitor.

Do I need a different mini usb harness to plug into the go pro instead of using the one that plugs into the camera from the 3d gimbal?

Does the AV port on the GCU send video to a transmitter? If I buy that adapter, will it wire into this type of transmitter?

Or is anyone using the plug and play setup from kumba cam on a phantom 1.1.1 with FPV and a H3 3d gimbal? Similar to this one?

http://www.amazon.com/FPV-Plug-Play-Ada ... +kumba+cam

Any help you guys can give me will be much appreciated as I'm slowly losing hope that I'm going to be able to get this to work. I've watched a ton of youtube videos on how everyone is doing it but it seems everyone these days is flying the Phantom 2. Buying a whole new rig just isn't in the budget for me at this point though.

Thank you again for any help!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31