Phantom 1 FY G3 problems!!!

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm a complete noob! iv had my phantom and gimbal for a couple of years now i tried to wire up my gimbal by soldering the power lines into the main power off the pcb and i think i plugged the cables into the correct part of the gimbal. however it came with no instructions!! i completely avoided the naza.

when i powered up the phantom there was a fizz and and a crack and my power lines form the pub to the gimbal burnt out.

please help how do i wire it up correctly using the naza i have the control assistant on my mac
pictures would be be fantastic of what wires go where. I know I'm opening myself up to a world of piss taking but i need some help

I've ordered a new mount and wires from firstpersonveiw.co.uk as the old ones are a little crispy!! the gimbal still works fine as i use it as a hand held as thats how it came, with mounts to attach to my quad.

any help would be ace

cheers Tom

Didn't it come with a supplied cable that plugs straight from the gimbal into the Naza?

The gimbal can be powered direct from the Naza if you use the supplied cable.

Didn't it come with a supplied cable that plugs straight from the gimbal into the Naza?

The gimbal can be powered direct from the Naza if you use the supplied cable.

It didn't when I bought it because it was a hand held gimbal with a mount for swapping it round for a phantom but I've just ordered a new mount and cables.
The instructions were all in Chinese do you know what cables where or know of any good YouTube vids

Thanks for your help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4