phantom 1.2.6 pro update WORKS

Reaction score
hey all
i went ahead an updated my phantom. right after the update i let the phantom cool for about 45min near the A/C. then did an IMU calibration. then calibrated the gimbal with my new polar pro filter on it.
then took out side to calibrated the compass.

the first flight was 18min of hard far high flying. also taking video the whole time and stopping to take some still pictures. no problems at all
my next flight was 19min long and about 22000ft total distance. once again no problems.
image.jpg

the hight is 900 but from where i was sea level pretty much their is a hill behind me just about at 600ft. so i wasnt in anyway of a plane.

hey all
i went ahead an updated my phantom. right after the update i let the phantom cool for about 45min near the A/C. then did an IMU calibration. then calibrated the gimbal with my new polar pro filter on it.
then took out side to calibrated the compass.

the first flight was 18min of hard far high flying. also taking video the whole time and stopping to take some still pictures. no problems at all
my next flight was 19min long and about 22000ft total distance. once again no problems.
View attachment 22302
IOS or Android P3P or P3A?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj