Phantom 1.1.1 with H4-3D

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a Phantom 1.1.1 with the upgrade board installed and currently the zenmuse H3-2D gimbal.

I would like to know if anyone out there has successfully upgraded to the H4-3D on this setup, and what they had to do.

Also, I still only have the Hero3 black and will upgrade at some point, but right now I'll have to stick with this. Has anyone used this combination?

Thanks in advance for your help.

David

Hey David,
Try plugging your search query into the google link in my signature. Maybe you will find a bit of info on the subject.

Great question, I've recently picked up a P1 and would like to know what can be done with it. :D

Hey David,
Try plugging your search query into the google link in my signature. Maybe you will find a bit of info on the subject.

Great question, I've recently picked up a P1 and would like to know what can be done with it. :D

Thanks for your reply, however, the google search turned up nothing new for me. Hopefully someone who has attempted this will see my post and provide some insight.

Cheers

not sure what you are asking, but since you have a zenmuse gimbal mounted already, i assume you were asking about the hero3 and the h4-3d...

i use that combo, with no issues at all...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.