Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 1.1.1 not conecting to PC

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Discussion' started by TheDroid, Oct 22, 2015.

1. TheDroid

Hey guys: I just tried connecting my phantom 1.1.1 to my pc with windows 10, it says it cant recognize that last USB device connected, which is my phantom. I have the latest DJI assistant software installed and the DJI win driver also installed, did it a few times. The PC still wont recogize my phantom so i can check out the settings in the NAZA M Assistant. The last time i connected my drone was when i had windows 8, looks like something with windows 10 wont work.

Any ideas let me know.

2. TheDroid

Never mind guys: I found some info on this site and it worked, its now being recognized by my PC.

3. JKDSensei

It can be a pain sometimes. I have one computer that flat refused to EVER connect.....tried a different computer and it connected right away.

4. TheDroid

Ya i agree it took me a few hours to get it fixed. I eventually had to hook up the drone via the usb cable and reinstall the dji drivers.

5. JKDSensei

Good job. It's really nice when you have it connected and when you open the Assistant it goes right past the SKIP all by itself :)

I LOVE my P1 v1.1.1

6. kjar211

Any step by step cause I'm having this issue now with phantom 1. Naza 2.40. Updated drivers, windows 10 and can't connect it to naza assistant. Please help

7. gianni_BT

The last NAZA version you download from DJI site in Phantom 1 area is the version 2.2. I have it installed on my Windows 10 laptop and it works fine. I never upgrade it to V 2.4, even if it is asked for every time I use the program.

8. kjar211

Hmm can you post link of where you got download. I installed 2.20 few times with driver but no luck. Unless my 2.20 was for phantom 2 but I doubt it. It was working when I linked it last. I redid my laptop and now nothing. I don't know what I'm doing different then last time. I'm glad I hear the usb connection sound which reassures me it's not usb plug

9. gianni_BT

It seems DJI cancel the download page for the Phantom 1 (very bad policy!!!!!).
    I have the driver and Naza 2.2 I downloaded 8 months ago, but this forum does not allow me the upload of .exe files. If you want, send your e-mail to my e-mail gbernardoni@libero.it and I will send to you.

kjar211 likes this.
  10. kjar211

What did you do because I'm having same issue. What was link thanks

11. TheDroid

What i did was take the usb cable hook it up to the phantom plug it into my pc then installed the drivers and Naza 2.2. It worked for me and i also have windows 10. Try it let me know

12. TheDroid

I also had the drivers and naza 2.2 still dowloaded on my pc from months ago.

13. kjar211

Ok trying now