phantom 1.1.1 help

Reaction score
hello, well awhile back by phantom decided to go for a swim.. I have tried (and spent more money than just purchasing a new one) to rebuild it myself starting with the least expensive parts first, well i have now purchased everything, and it's all new.. the problem is that it's not flying..
remote controller is paired and communicating..
it is picking up gps
it will not calibrate the compass
it will not start the motors
and in the assistant hardware, i can't test the motors..

now the only thing i have replaced which is not the original is the naza.. i converted to the lite version because of the expense.. I have connected all the connections the same as the original..

appreciate any advice (please use layman terms).. hahha

thanks

hello, well awhile back by phantom decided to go for a swim.. I have tried (and spent more money than just purchasing a new one) to rebuild it myself starting with the least expensive parts first, well i have now purchased everything, and it's all new.. the problem is that it's not flying..
remote controller is paired and communicating..
it is picking up gps
it will not calibrate the compass
it will not start the motors
and in the assistant hardware, i can't test the motors..

now the only thing i have replaced which is not the original is the naza.. i converted to the lite version because of the expense.. I have connected all the connections the same as the original..

appreciate any advice (please use layman terms).. hahha

thanks
Welcome to the Forum!
You'd probably get more replies if you posted this in the Phantom 1 section of the forum.
Have you tried to calibrate the IMU? Take a look at this video. Good info here.
BOT

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj