Phanthom fly-aways

ussvertigo said:
I also meant to mention when I came up to the cemetery with the P2 appearing to be on the far side, I wish I had thought to just land it right away, but when you are panicking, running thru a cemetery at night and dollar signs are flashing before your eyes you tend to become un-rational, actually **** near crying.

On your 3 switch toggle, you should set the last switch to rth instead of having to turn off your Tx. Wait at least 10 seconds after your lights turn green for a sure GPS lock also if you don't already.

I changed over to the Naza software after I realized what all it does, which I wish it did from the start (always read the manual first-but not me) Did practice runs and it does everything to the book, the rear flashing lights seem easier to see at a distance due to the flash pattern. And really like the Home Lock, it has kept me from going to FailSafe already, had gotten far enough away that I couldn't see its orientation, just like my previous near loss, now I just pull back on the stick and it makes a bee line right back to home.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic