Phamtom 2 vision plus (body)

Reaction score
This morning I decided to check the backside of my bird and noticed a few hair line cracks on the body. Nothing concerning at the moment(although it prompted me to purchase a new shell ASAP).
Anyway, I purchased it late June of this year, I have flown it some 60 or so flights. Is this normal wear? Anybody else experienced this?
I've opened the body a few times. I'm sure I torqued on the bolts to much... Just remember seeing this on my blade 350 but never expected it to happen on this one... Body seems to be a lot tougher...

Bigdz said:
This morning I decided to check the backside of my bird and noticed a few hair line cracks on the body. Nothing concerning at the moment(although it prompted me to purchase a new shell ASAP).
Anyway, I purchased it late June of this year, I have flown it some 60 or so flights. Is this normal wear? Anybody else experienced this?
I've opened the body a few times. I'm sure I torqued on the bolts to much... Just remember seeing this on my blade 350 but never expected it to happen on this one... Body seems to be a lot tougher...

I don't suppose you could capture that in a pic and post could you?

I just received mine but haven't flown it yet.

Pmcdn said:
Bigdz said:

I don't suppose you could capture that in a pic and post could you?

I just received mine but haven't flown it yet.

Unfortunately I just filled the small hair line cracks with a tad bit of baking soda and crazy glue. Of course I was careful not to get any in the bird or in the motors. Seemed to do the trick..filled cracks. BAnd aide til I get new shell...

If you are using loctite around the plastic it will make it brittle and cause these cracks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20