ph4 : camera sensor error. help :(

Reaction score
i have problem, tonight i got this message. i been flying around 18-19 minutes and before i hand catch the drone (drone in front of me distance 1meter) sudenly my ipad goes black, no image from drone camera. and i got message CAMERA SENSOR ERROR. try restart drone, rc, ipad but no hope. still got this message. 'camera sensor error' - 'hard malfunction'
now i try factory reset, upgrade and downgrade FW with dji assistant2 still got the message

drone 8 month old, never crash, and naver have any problem
in my city don't have dji store, so i confuse
sad.gif

i search the problem on internet got many people get this issue, (many people got sensor camera error on DOA) somepeople say the ribbon cable loose frome the socket, is that true? or the ribbon cable broke like got ripped. i see my ribbon cable like nice without anyting damage..
or board prbolem?

Attachments

• IMG_2262.JPG
    IMG_2262.JPG
    547.1 KB · Views: 331
I see other people talking about this too, but nobody seems to have fixed the issue (without spare parts in hand). Check out this post for more details on the fix that seems to resolve this error.

I see other people talking about this too, but nobody seems to have fixed the issue (without spare parts in hand). Check out this post for more details on the fix that seems to resolve this error.
Thx for reply
Yeah i see this post yesterday
But still confuse which part is broken :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl