PH3 Pro fall out of sky new topic ?.....

Reaction score
Hi everybody

I'm sure this is posted every so often...
A friend launched his PH3Pro. He hovered for under 1 minute. He pushed the photo button as he began to move forward. The drone fell from the sky. Battery was fully charged. I could not comment as to whether the batt was pushed all the way to solid click as I was not there.

The drone was fine. It flew again incredibly after falling a good 20 feet into grass.

I am wondering if anybody has more insight to the "dropping from sky" rather than fly away issues.

I told him to buy another and send that one in, or just update firmware if he hadn't and fly it. He is now flying it but expects problems, as I might ...lol.

Any input to this happening to others and why? I've now used well over 30 or so DJI products and really have not had a problem besides being confused about a procedure or update of something.

Insights welcome.

Happy Holidays!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey great input ukgln. I own phantom twos and build sUavs regularly. My friend Bill is the only person I know that has had this happen (the only guy I know with PH3pro...) so I have not kept up on threads about it.

Thanks for letting me know and I will pass this on to Bill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik