PH3 FOUND - Warminster Wiltshire

Reaction score
If anyone has lost a phantom 3 series drone in the Warminster area of Wiltshire please get in contact with me. One has been found locally and we haven't been able to locate it's owner yet. It landed in one piece so it may be a fly away that ran out of battery and landed itself.

It is heavily modified so rather unique, the owner will be able to describe it so we get it to the right person first time.

Thanks all,

Jeff

It's mine!! ( Squeals)... I'm in the United states and I put 400 batteries on it to see the queen... Did she sign it?.....

Reactions: NRJ
I noticed.......

Did she transform into a ....reptile?....

Hope the owner is a Forum member and is reunited with his wayward bird. Jeff, may need to post in lost and found also. Good luck finding the owner--and for posting. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If anyone has lost a phantom 3 series drone in the Warminster area of Wiltshire please get in contact with me. One has been found locally and we haven't been able to locate it's owner yet. It landed in one piece so it may be a fly away that ran out of battery and landed itself.

It is heavily modified so rather unique, the owner will be able to describe it so we get it to the right person first time.

Thanks all,

Jeff

Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

(Laughs, but in a royal type of way....)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers