PH or PT serial number Retrieval?

Reaction score
Hello All,
Running into an issue obtaining my PH or PT serial number needed to register my Phantom to generate the coupon code needed to get $150.00 off the purchase of the NEW Phantom View 2.
The issue I'm having is the serial number located on the belly of the Phantom has been removed/peeled off from removing the sticky Velcro used by my dealer to mount the transmitter!! Also, I checked for the PT serial number on the controller and it has rubbed off!! I unfortunately threw out the original box that apparently had the serial number on it!!
I connected the Phantom to the NAZA software and retrieved the 32 digit serial number and used that for the registration. However, it said registration successful but NO code generated!!! I also entered in the Hardware ID and the same results!!
All in all, wondering if there is any other way to obtain the PH or PT serial number needed for the coupon code?? I've emailed DJI with no luck!! They keep telling me to fill out the registration form!!! They are just NOT getting that I don't have the PH or PT serial Number!!!
Thank you all in advance!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl