Pets reactions

Reaction score
Anyone else's pets go bananas when the drone it's on? My dogs go crazy... it's hilarious

Attachments

• 1454958191480.jpg
    1454958191480.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 291
BlckBelt, I want to let you know it is highly likely that at least one of the Moderators will move this thread to a different forum. Hopefully you wont take it personal should it happen. I have had several threads moved even threads that had P3 in the title, or mentioned only the P3 throughout the original post.

I only visit the P3 forum when I come to this site. And it was the same for the P2V+ prior to the P3. So I know how easy it is to just place everything in the same forum.

At any rate, I believe the admin wants the subjects in this forum to be for the technical side of the P3. Btw, per the technical side, the admin added a real nice Wiki setup on the board that if used properly, is a awesome addition. The current problem with it is, there is not enough info about it in plain view. I think if the details about it were clearer more of us would be involved with it.

Gotcha, I wasn't thinking about that when I posted it. It's fine though I don't want to mess up the organization they have going.

This is a P3A though and I have my VPS (I believe it's called) turned off because I just got done with a nice flight along a river in my backyard. I read about the VPS emitting a sonar signal or something so when I do fly it towards home I turn it off so it doesn't mess with the dogs. They are just crazy over anything in the air. My little black one learned the hard way chasing a bee last summer. I have the real small drones that are like palm size and they go crazy over those too!

Gotcha, I wasn't thinking about that when I posted it. It's fine though I don't want to mess up the organization they have going.

This is a P3A though and I have my VPS (I believe it's called) turned off because I just got done with a nice flight along a river in my backyard. I read about the VPS emitting a sonar signal or something so when I do fly it towards home I turn it off so it doesn't mess with the dogs. They are just crazy over anything in the air. My little black one learned the hard way chasing a bee last summer. I have the real small drones that are like palm size and they go crazy over those too!

I haven't tested the numbers yet but the VPS does eat part of the supplied power. Shutting it off should help extend flight time. It will also help keep it cool in the warm months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers