Petition to get rid of "Justsomeguy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just about every post this guy responds to he is rude and condescending to others, Moderator should check all his post and see what I am talking about and block him, I don't even think he owns a Phantom and is just here because he's bored and wants one but doesn't know how to act in public so he comes here behind closed doors! Any way this loser needs to be removed if he's going to make a bad atmosphere on this web site!!

The very first day I discovered this forum I reached the same conclusion as Phantomguy. I went to my User Control Panel and put him on my "enemies" (I prefer to consider it the "IGNORE") list. Since then, all his posts are completely invisible to me. I never see them (unless someone copies and pastes something he says.....go figure), only know that he said SOMETHING....which history has told me I can well ignore altogether.

That really does solve the problem...for me at least. Now, if everyone would do the same then he might just get bored talking into a vacuum and find another forum to torture.

Really, he is not worth the debate. Just go to your user Control Panel. POOF! He is gone.

I agree! Just some little tiny psychopathic cyber bully. Yes on the butt head, too! Good idea about the "enemy" list.

The internet is a wonderful place. You can be anyone. You guys realize that even if he is kicked out, he can just come back under a different user name. I don't know if this forum has the ability to do it but I know other forums I've been on can block members via their IP address. The only way to gain access to the forum is to get a new computer (or use a smart phone). Either way, he isn't going anywhere. For every 10 jerk off posts he makes, he makes a good post. He knows his stuff and he obviously does a good deal of research on the topic. If he bothers you, block him. Remember, he is just some guy, not anyone important unless you let him be.

Gee, wonder what he said. Guess I'll never know. Oh well.

Actually I think he already has an alternate name...CHARLESCAMPISI....who suspiciously popped up when JSG was getting heavy negative feedback from multiple members...defending JSG and sounding exactly like him...with very few posts. I have him on my ignore list as well...but he has not posted since to my knowledge.

Peter Patricelli said:
The very first day I discovered this forum I reached the same conclusion as Phantomguy. I went to my User Control Panel and put him on my "enemies" (I prefer to consider it the "IGNORE") list. Since then, all his posts are completely invisible to me. I never see them (unless someone copies and pastes something he says.....go figure), only know that he said SOMETHING....which history has told me I can well ignore altogether.

That really does solve the problem...for me at least. Now, if everyone would do the same then he might just get bored talking into a vacuum and find another forum to torture.

Really, he is not worth the debate. Just go to your user Control Panel. POOF! He is gone.
Thanks, Didn't know that was an option, But now he's gone although I know it won't get rid of the little turd for ever and I knew starting this petition wouldn't either was aware that he could sign on under another name, Just wanted to see how many people he pissed off already I guess but any way I do know of other DJI community forums that I can go to I just come on now and then to get some info on things I don't know yet and to give others my own experience with the Phantom!

I think you guys are tackling this JSG problem from the wrong angle.

I agree he does tend to turn debate into personalized attack. However, strip out the abuse in his posts and sometimes you will find a fair degree of knowledge.

So, a direct appeal to JSG- please would you moderate your own posts to contain a little less contempt for us lesser mortals :!:

Gee! I think maybe he should just change his screen name. Perhaps something more reflective of his character and his evident self image...

May I suggest "JustsomeGod" :lol:

QuadHopper said:
JSG is really Pete Fagerlin and he has been haunting/trolling/destroying mountain bike forums since 2004 or so. Banned from most Mt. Biker groups, and doing his thing here on quadcopter groups now.

He hasn't changed in the last decade, and was such an irritant on other forums that he became a running joke:

http://www.bikeforums.net/archive/index.php/t-230459.html

If he follows his usual modus operandi he is here under several identities already, right Tryohne?

Internet troll syndrome...

LOOOL!!!
And that was from 2006... he sure got stamina.

A 2 minute google search of his name reveals all you need to know. He is well traveled in the forum world, has been a member (usually banned) of many forums from Mercedes to Mountain Bikes to Phantoms. He suffers from a social disorder. I don't think its right to cut a guy apart because he has a condition. I would say it is a mixture between aspergers (which is often misdiagnosed as narcissism). He has posts that help and he has posts that annoy, which shows all the right signs of a hint of dissociative identity. All in all, the guy has issues and banning him will not eliminate him. His phantom will eventually break and he will discover a new hobby and new forum to disrupt. The easiest solution is to block him and wait it out. As his daughter gets older, she will cost more money and phantom funds will dry up. You guys can do it. He is just some guy and he is making you guys all grumpy.

To be honest, I started following this thread because it was incredibly amusing. It's now getting creepy and just a bit stalkerish, and it's not JSG being a creep. Might I suggest we be the (collective) bigger man and take it down a notch?

I don't have time to keep up with this and other forums, so it's easy to just skip anything I don't want to read.

"Petition" got my attention, but there's nothing to be gained by trying to exclude an internet tough guy, they always find a way to get back in.

Put him on Ignore and don't be thin-skinned.

I ignored him a long time ago but he is posting crap in my classified ads. The guy is a worthless jerk that does not really help out the forums at all. He is pretty much just a drag on this group of people. I say get rid of him, we really do not need a sociopath stalking the people on this forum. There should be zero tolerance for his kind of behavior.

Posting on public forums like this you have to learn many things.
We don't really know one another so reading text as opposed to body language sometimes presents challenges for some

Some of us are 17 years old from Pakistan and others are 62 years old from the Mississippi out backs ........lol come come now you must see room for misunderstanding from time to time

I simply always assume positive intent unless one wants to clearly show lack of intelligence or aptitude

Look forward and keep smiling

Happy tday boys

Wow, didn't think this would really turn into much of a topic. It's apparent this guy does this for a living which is cool because I work for a living so I only have to put up with him now and then. All I know is he's not worth my time to look up his name and address to hunt down, I'm sure he's pissed off some nut by now that have him on their list of people to take care of before they goes down themselves in a blaze of glory!!

QuadHopper said:
miskatonic said:
I ignored him a long time ago but he is posting crap in my classified ads. The guy is a worthless jerk that does not really help out the forums at all. He is pretty much just a drag on this group of people. I say get rid of him, we really do not need a sociopath stalking the people on this forum. There should be zero tolerance for his kind of behavior.

Absolutely. He is toxic.

This isn't just a guy who writes annoying posts and is an *** from time to time - this guy has shut down threads and drives new forum members away and delights in it.

Putting him on an ignore list doesn't help all the noobies he drives away from here.
He isn't tolerated on places like RCgroups, which is fine with me!

This troll doesnt bother me personally but seeing how he treats new users is just pretty bad, sure some people will say silly things at times but you dont make yourself look any smarter by trying to put down others that may have made a silly mistake or rookie error.

In general most people are quite civil and glad to help out others or at least try to if they can. To see he has quite a trolling history over many years is pretty sad as hes not even that good a troll. Username and IP banning is pretty pointless too as its easy enough to change this but at least if someone gets IP blocked it should be a pretty clear hint that they are not welcome.

The reason why a troll like JSG and his other aliases here stand out so much is because he is pretty much the only one dragging this place down a notch or 2 just about every time he decides to give his little contributions

This sort of thread probably just massages his ego a little and generally the best is to ignore him and if he insults others just report his posts which will get his accounts banned and hopefully he will get the hint and either learn to be civilized or stop posting in general. Im sure he wouldnt be missed if he disappeared and maybe he needs some professional help if hes been doing this for so long as he has issues.

Im sure he isnt a troll in real life as acting like this in the real world with people you dont know will get your head bashed in on a regular basis but that could explain why his head works the way it does. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers