P3 Firmware Peter Jones - Jessops failure

Reaction score
Regrettably. I bought my Phantom 3 Professional from Jessops - the Company Peter Jones bought from the receivers and relaunched. What a comic outfit. I tried to upload the new software Today. My Drone has done 10 mins flying since taking out if the box. The controller took the new firmware, the platform does not want to know. I called Jessops. Would you believe they asked me to call Heli-Guys. Even gave me the number. They told me I have a Main Board Failure. Jessops have no one on staff who know even an iota about this product. They don't even have any idea of the serial numbers of the product they sold me. What a joke. Now I am driving over 200 miles round trip to The Drone Doctor in Brighton to see if I can get a replacement. Warning don't buy stuff from Peter Jones.

Hi Ducado. Sorry to hear about your experience, looks as if Jessops are still behaving like the old Jessops.

How long have you had your drone? If it is less than 3-4 weeks, you should be entitled to a refund under the Sale of Goods act, otherwise to a repair/ replacement within a reasonable time.

We got up very early Today and took the kite to The Drone Doctor in Brighton 220 mile round trip drive. They fixed the CPU problem within an hour or so. Fantastic work. I have sent Peter Jones a bill for the trip £112.00 including breakfast. If he doesn't pay I will sue for sure.

We got up very early Today and took the kite to The Drone Doctor in Brighton 220 mile round trip drive. They fixed the CPU problem within an hour or so. Fantastic work. I have sent Peter Jones a bill for the trip £112.00 including breakfast. If he doesn't pay I will sue for sure.
No offense but I'd say at best you'd be entitled to mailing cost both ways. Probably not worth the effort.

I had only flown the thing for 10 minutes and instead of offering service, they gave me the name of a competitor to call and then an 845 number which is now illegal for service calls. I needed my kite to work Today not in 10 Days time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj