Perth WA P3 owners

Reaction score
Hi to all Phantom 3 owners in Perth Western Australia
I would like to catch-up....Bounce ideas, etc....
Yup Nobody understands us hahaha that's why I post this Ad.
[email protected] ......or through this thread...
also on YouTube
PhanTim_Othy

Baldivis myself.
Liked your website and the photos you have taken.
Are you doing as a hobby or as a profession?
We're did you purchase your P3 P and how's it going?

Cool, plenty of good space for flying but just be aware your in an aircraft aerobatics zone so stay below 400 ft. I use it mostly commercial but love to take snaps as well. Purchased from DJI as I got it in June. Are you playing with some of the Apps out there?

Cool, plenty of good space for flying but just be aware your in an aircraft aerobatics zone so stay below 400 ft. I use it mostly commercial but love to take snaps as well. Purchased from DJI as I got it in June. Are you playing with some of the Apps out there?

G'day there
Yes I know about the fly zone here but rarely see any action.
More worried about the seagulls.
I'm not sure about which apps you maybe talking about as I only use the App DJI to fly the Drone. Maybe you can get me up to speed on that one.
I bought mine from ELK Robotics in Fremantle.
Hope to get some more fly time over the Christmas break.

Hahaha yeah birds are a pain. I like the Dronepan app for taking 360 panorama. I'll test Airnest later in the week to check it out. How was dealing with ELK?

Hi.
I'll take a look at the apps you suggested...thanks mate
Yes dealing with ELK Robotics was ok...they had what I wanted on the day....Phantom 3 Pro...+ extra battery + Backpack etc for $2350.
I haven't had a need to return for service, but I know they are there and are committed to only dealing with DJI Products.
I'm looking for some tips that you may have picked up on your flying and photography with the Phantom, good and bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.