Perth Scotland (The Fair City)

Absolutely stunning! Great variety of locations too it must have taken a while to compile. Funnily enough I live in Perth too, but in Australia :) ill be in Scotland in a fortnight and I wasn't sure whether to take the p4 but your vid has convinced me it's a good idea. Did you have to obtain any permits or is it OK in most public places? Keep up the great work

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

No permits are needed just the obvious commonsense about flying line of sight and not too high. I know we all pussies boundaries a little bit and they are usually very tolerant of you unless you really push it.

Thanks for the kind feedback send me a mail when you're here I would be more than happy to help even show you some spots no problem [emoji106]

www.dronebiker.com

No permits are needed just the obvious commonsense about flying line of sight and not too high. I know we all pussies boundaries a little bit and they are usually very tolerant of you unless you really push it.

Thanks for the kind feedback send me a mail when you're here I would be more than happy to help even show you some spots no problem [emoji106]

www.dronebiker.com

Thank you so much for the info and your generous offer. I will be around Perthshire the 24-26 aug before heading north to Inverness. I will DM you if time permits ! Cheers and happy flying!

I'm up the road a bit in Aviemore. I love where you went under the bridge! I thought about it a couple of times and always wimped out! lol. I might be inspired now though!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik