Personal property showcase

Good video. I might be inclined to either pick more suitable music though or perhaps just do real estate sales narration over very low music.

A nice script could be written with the sellers agent and read to great effect by the agent I think and edited into into the video.

Ie, as you fly up over the home to reveal the water and property beyond, the agent narrates, "Located in exclusive Lincoln township, this beautiful waterfront home sits on over an acre of wonderfully landscaped frontage with main house and guest house just steps away from the water...."

Etc. It would be quite effective I think.

Like one of those real estate shows which might be a good precedent actually.

If polished would be really help excite prospective buyers.

Get one of those new $150 3-axis motorized GoPro handheld gimbals and do an interior walk through as well and you could cover it all.

Damon Cooper what is the model # for that handheld gimbal? I've seen one for that price but it was for smart phones only.. The gopro attachment was an option but it was pretty pricey.

damoncooper said:
Like one of those real estate shows which might be a good precedent actually.

If polished would be really help excite prospective buyers.

Get one of those new $150 3-axis motorized GoPro handheld gimbals and do an interior walk through as well and you could cover it all.

Link?

And great video Mikegwalk !!!!!!

damoncooper said:
No need for another gimbal, he already has one, on his Phantom ;)

Just grab your Phantom, turn on recording and start walking in the house sooting whatever you need with the camera/gimbal that's on your Phantom :)

In case the landing gear shows up in the video you may take it of (few screws).

Helveticus said:
damoncooper said:
No need for another gimbal, he already has one, on his Phantom ;)

Just grab your Phantom, turn on recording and start walking in the house sooting whatever you need with the camera/gimbal that's on your Phantom :)

In case the landing gear shows up in the video you may take it of (few screws).

+1 My Phantom makes an excellent handheld 3-axis gimbal that just happens to fly :D

I've definitely used my phantom a few times for a hand held gimbal lol. I will most likely continue using it as that but I WANT one of these handhelds so bad.. Thanks for the links! I've seen the curvee and the smoothe so if anyone has first hand experiences let me know.

Since it is Real Estate you could also consider, to achieve the best in the way of photography, a real camera like a high end Sony video camera or even a Canon 70D like I have. The video is beautiful and if you wanted to really "do it right" get a furniture dolly and build a rolling platform to roll through the rooms. Use the Phantom and gopro for those hard to reach shots. Just my 2 cents (and I was just kiddin bout a Real Camera.. hahahah)

I think that this is a great video, but when I play it there are frequent pauses. For example, as the video is approaching the house and then rising above it, there's a momentary pause. Is this something inherent in the recording, or on my playback end? I've noticed it with many videos shot using a P2 and either the V+ or GoPro. Other video I view online doesn't exhibit this. Any ideas?

Mikegwalk,

How do you feel about building the kit? It says it doesn't even come with instructions.. that worries me. The price is killer though so thanks for the link.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic